Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Senior Game Animator is part of the squad responsible for creating reusable and high-quality animations for games that help our product reach more than 12M families around the world. This is a fundamental role to us because we are all about offering fun, learning, and intuitive experiences to kids, and vivid, memorable animations have a huge impact on this.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things in this role are:
Are you our Senior Game Animator?
- The senior animator for interactive oversees the animation production for games.
- Improves the pipelines by suggesting improvements for animation systems and workflows.
- Experiments and creates new animation techniques and improves lingokids look & feel.
- Works with visual designers to maintain best practices for animated 2D art creation
- Build and maintain a reusable animation catalog over time.
- Coordinates with the rest of the team to convey the ideas and produce prototypes and final animations.
The ideal teammate for us would be someone genuinely passionate about games, but especially about kid’s games. Someone with hands-on experience in Unity 3D and working in mobile games. It is difficult to put a number to it, but for a senior role, we expect you to have worked for at least 5 years supervising the animation production for mobile games, with knowledge of game pipelines.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate flawlessly.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you and learn your unique combination of skills, knowledge and talent. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.